Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ok, how did I find this place?

Well now my good laddies and lassies, I'm baaaaack! Like I said, about every year or so...uh, 1.5 years you say....I can't count, and my password memory is non-existent, sue me. I can never remember my gmail log in so I rarely get in here. Now I'm here after so much work, I'm not sure why I came.

I've been frantically busy doing I'm not sure what, and too wiped out to do a good job of it.

I've got a plan. It involves paint, sexy broads and weapons for a good cause. You laddies ought to like it, and I've got a plan for the lassies as well. Guess I shouldn't have listened to that Scot preacher this morning, everything's typed with a Scottish brogue (so reread it all and apply that if you didn't already).

Okey dokey, I hope to get internet service soon so may be back in here again soon. Like before 1.5 years.

No comments: